Monday 15 February 2016

Man Gets Down On One Kneel, See What He Was Requesting For.

Cruel pranks abound but this one is sure to top the lot. For one bewildered girl, valentine couldn't have been more perfect when her boyfriend got down on one knee and whipped out a box, the moment almost every girl longs for, but the bloke then did something which would have been funny if it were not such a cruel prank, he asked her to make him tea.
 

Brad Holmes, 24 from Southampton, told his girlfriend Jenny Davies, 22, from Portsmouth, how happy she makes him. He can then be seen taking out a white box from his pocket in the footage which has been seen more than seven million times.

Jenny looks overcome with emotion as Brad goes down on one knee. But instead of asking her to marry him, he leaves her shocked by saying: 'Will you make me a cup of tea?' 
Brad says Jenny forgave him 20mins later and he did get his tea. 'I grovelled for a bit and played it back to her and she saw the funny side. I got my cup of tea within 15 to 20 minutes.

'She was a bit annoyed about it but she knows what I'm like' he said.
The couple, who have been together for six months, can be seen sitting on the sofa with Jenny watching TV - and Brad flashes the white ring box at the camera without her spotting it.
He then gets up and positions his phone to film the moment, with Jenny asking: 'Why are you recording? What are you doing?'
Brad then gets down one knee and says: 'Basically, I'm a bit nervous. Give me your hand.'
Jenny can be seen taking his hand and looking emotional, putting her other hand to her head.
Brad says: 'You know you make me the happiest man in the world. I'm shaking but I love you to bits, you know that, right?
'I want you to make me the happiest man in the world. I have got a question to ask you.'
Brad has the small jewellery box in his hands and it's all too much for Jenny, who now has both hands to her mouth.
There's more suspense when Brad is unable to open the box.
But when he does, he asks: 'Will you make me a cup of tea?'
And instead of a big diamond ring, the box contains nothing more than a tea bag.
Jenny appears to be less than impressed - as she grabs the box and throws it to the floor.
She storms out of the room screaming: 'Are you f****** joking.
'You horrible little ****.' 
Brad revealed he had told Jenny he will propose this year, which is why Brad said she 'genuinely believed it.'

He said: 'She knows it's coming but she doesn't know when.'
Jenny had it coming, knowing he will propose this year, she thought Valentine's day was just perfect for the occasion, Brad told her it wouldn't be on valentine and that calmed her down, but the guy had already set up for the cruellest valentine prank ever.
'I calmed down when he told me "I wouldn't do it like that".
'I was in my pyjamas sat on the sofa. I thought after I was glad it hadn't happened like that, not to be ungrateful' Jenny said
Although Jenny admitted she began to cry when Brad got down on one knee, but she said: 'Brad didn't mean to hurt or upset me in the video.'
Jenny described her ideal proposal as romantic and traditional and would be happy as long as Brad asked her nana and grandad, who she lives with, for permission first.
Since the video was posted, it has been viewed 7.7 million times on Brad's Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...